A METAPHOR FOR I DON'T KNOW WHAT

11.18.2008

 
If I was 80 years old, I was retired but the world is very good with education because of my International Educational Association. In the past, when I was in university, the world's educational system was ver bad their are so many teachers who didn't have teacher's license and some universities already interrupted. After I graduate the univercity, I just became the professional to teach students few years later, I became the headmaster of the university. With money that I earned, I made Educational Association for korea's education system and fire the non-licensed teachers. And few decades after, when I was 60 years old. My group is famous because we find way to found non-licensed teacher and fired them. Because of this situation, my group became an international education group. But there are one big problem in my life. Because I have very serious disease so my group just broke up. So, because of this, non-licensed techer increased. Im so regreted about it. But god just helped me. I recovered very fst and I made my own university and my son remake the Educational Association for me. Now I just lived in very good house and hardworking for world's education. And this is my life when I was 80 years old

"Mommy,mommy~~~"
"Yes,yes, I'm coming dear~~"
"Oooooo,poopy!"
"Oh, my god!!You pooped again!!"
"He..He.."
Like this,you can see what
I want to be!!I want to be a 3year old baby.


I want to be a baby, because when
I am a baby, people hold me
when they go outside.
They also care for me very much.
I like to get lots of glances from people,
and hear them say,"Auaaaaa, she's so cute!!"
I also want to be a baby, because when
I have a brother or sister, and when
we fight, babies cry.And their mothers
be angry at their brothers or sisters.
It will be very fun!!!


When I'm a baby, I also get
hated too.
Because that I always don't get
angry looks from adults when
I am a baby, so the other people
are jealous of me.
They wish that they would not be the person
we would be angry with.*^^*
It'll be funny to look at that.
Not that I like people to be angry with, but
because I never remember feeling it.
Oh, I'd really like to be a baby!!!



Like I wrote in all my paragraphs, I'd
really Like to be a baby.
I really get lots of attention to people when
I'm a baby.
And, I think I will look very cute.^^
I also like to ride a stroller again.
And we can when we're a baby!!
Wow, there's so many things that
I like when I'm a baby!!!
I would really like to feel it!!
Well, bye now~~~

I like winter better than summer.
Because my birthday and christmas are on the winter.
On winter we can make many snowmen.
Also we can have a snowball fight.
And I hate the sweltering heat.
I like coldness.
I like snowy days.
Because snow makes me get pure heart.
But on the summer the heat makes me crazy.
Oh, how amazing!
But rain makes me gloomy.
So I like rain very much.
To conclude I like winter more than summer.
wow!

The lunch does mainly from the company internal dining room.
Goes with like the colleagues almost everyday.
Especially is not a food which likes. But the food which likes personally likes the meats food.
The creme de la creme thinks the food which hits to a season.
To spring herbs food… To summer hotly hot food…To autumn is delicious to all… To winter appears the food where the body inside is warm to be being top.
And eating between meals which likes personally most is the dumpling and the beer. I thought that is a most food.



Millions of animals are tortured and killed in laboratories each year while testing products like cosmetics, food and drugs. Should animals be used for that purpose? Why or why not? Give specific reasons to support your opinion.
SMASH!!! Millions of animals are tortured and killed in labrotories every year. I do not agree about this violent act of using animals for testing products like cosmetics, food and drugs and use robots because of these following reasons.
The first reason why I think that torturing animals for testing is bad because it is very violent for the animals, and dying because of an experiment is bad because the animals have there freedom to live like the same as its kind , and live with the nature of it.
The second reason is that there are lots of more things to experiment on instead of living critters that scatter around the world. The thing I think is the best is experimenting on robots that have certain sencers that can sence what there is in the kind of thing ( such as drugs ) that can be bad for the people who cosume the drugs and food.
The third reason why I think that using robots instead of living animals is better because robots can't feel anything and do not have the feeling of it's mad or happy. robots can also know more harder things that is hard for people to do.
Such as sencing poison or bad ingredients in the thing ( such as drugs ) that can poison people.
The fourth reason why I think that it is not good to kill and torture living animals not a good way to experiment on chemicals because using no brained robots is better then killing and torturing the poor animals that can feel the pain.
I really think that using robots for experimenting on chemicals better then using living cridders that can feel pain. S O L E T S N O T U S E A N I M A L S A N D U S E R O B O T S I N S T E A D !!!!!!!!!!

My name is James. I think to kill millions of animal to make laboratories and cosmetics, food and drug is can be excpet laboratories.
I think to kill animal to make drug is good because that give our a medicine. It is very nice to heal hurted animals because it made from animals. When we kill little animals and animals give little life to ous, we can make nice and wonderful drug and, it is present for peoples,animals and all of living things on the Earth.
To kill for eat food is not bad. Some animals eat other animals and people can. Like any one can't say bad that tigers eat bears. Why not? People can't live to eat only rice or vegetables. But eat too many animals is bad...
But, it is very bad to kill animal to make laboratories. People can live without its. And most of people who kill for that reason has bad intentions. It is so pool to kill animals and very young animals should die to make laboratories. Isn't it poor??
So I think to kill little bit of animal to make drug or food is good but to make laboratories is too bad. Please don't kill poor animals to bad intentions!!!

Do want to be killed for other animals for tests? Did you have a cute animal for pet? I do and I don't want to be killed for "tests" no! never. Animals are same as us. When we killed and do for test for medicine and check all of it if it's good than all animals can be dead. Animals sometimes give good things like dog. killing pet for tests that is so weard it was cute pet for that people. So, I think animals can't be used for tests.
First, animals are same as us. Animals and people are same because people have one life and hearts and feelings also, animals do. At book I read, that god give one boy a miour and that miour was a special miour the man was a hunter and killed animals for tests and food. And miour became a animal and killed the boy. And god said "ANIMAL IS SAME AS US THINK THAT YOU GOT KILLED FOR FOOD" so, for these reason i think animals can't be used for tests.
Second, animals sometimes gives great things to us. The Korea's dog named " sabsal" dog always protected their owner and the owner can sve from gosts. that was a story form Koera. So, I think animals can't be used for tests.
Lastly, pets are cute. Like hamster, someone like it and just say that hamaster killed by a tests and food. Then the owner of hamster, will sad so, I think, pets can't be used for test, other animals also.
Animals are same as us, animals give fantasitic things and pets are lovely. For these reasons I think animals for using mediciane and food can't be happened. Do you want to be dead because of the test that people is healthly for people?

There are a Kind and a Queen who have everything. When the Queen's birthday came near, the King decided to give her a bed for her birthday present. The King asked to a apprentice to make a bed.
However the apprentice didn't know how big is the bed. So the King measured a size of the Queen with his feet. Then the apprentice made a bed with the size of the Queen with apprentice's small feet. However, the bed was small to the Queen, so the apprentice went to the jail. The apprentice found out why the bed was too small. The King became angry. The apprentice go into the jail. The apprentice realized his feet too small. So he called sculptor, and the sculptor made sculture of king's foot. Finally, the bed was made and it fitted with Queen! The King became happy, and he made the apprentice be a prince.
I didn't like this story, because it was too silly and boring. The best part of the book was the end of it, because the book was done. This story make me feel boring. I wanted to sleep during reading this book. I don't want to recommend this story to my friends, because they will make fun of me. However, I learned one thing from this book. That's standard measurements are useful


I have various foods in my kitchen.
There are rice cake, banana and bread On dining table. In shelf, there are can, instant noodle, wine, laver, and there are various kinds of Kimchi and apple, peach inside Kimchi refrigerator. Also, come cos, salad, cucumber, red pepper and there are rooster peace of mind flesh, hair-tail, mackerel inside Kimchi refrigerator. There are milk, egg, cheese, bean curd, and various kinds dishes inside refrigerator.

I think it dotor can assisted suicide. Because person who wants doctor to help kill, they choose that way. There is no excuse to that doctor is bad. Most of people get they're think. Doctor is just help person who wants to die quiet. If some body saying bad things to doctor that help die will be wrong. every single person have they're think. If we just stop people that wants to die, it will be egnore person's think.
Doctor is have many part. One of them also has helping people for have comfortable heart. When people have some scare in they're mind, doctor can help them. And when people wants to die, doctor can stop that. But if person wants really, it can be. Because it is listen to people's voice.
But i think it is spend all life. and not think life is good. Bible tells us that Jesus made people with all he's energe. and if they thinks life is nothing, they will be punished. Now every single person is thinking that life is noting. but it is not good thing to we get. White person's that kills every single black person. And in the USA, club of KKK. they are really bad persons. Every person can gouing way what they want to do. But when somebody disterb that it will be make three of person's rule. I hope that people really love they're body and life. And always appreciate to that i am alive so i can get happy.
If they will die with doctor's help, what will be person's alive? Nobody will think about alive is good thing. and how come they get think of die? because they were so sick about working. And who or which makes hard? It wiill be bad company and bad friends. In school there is something really bad is make one student alone. Alone can make him really crazy and brock he's heart. And in the bad company, some of CEO dosen't person money. So they can't be working hard. And soon they are trying to die with no hurts. I think in the world there should be no bad things that dosn't helps people. So world can be clean


I did computer games at last weekend. this game's name is maple story. I made my character's L.V 30. I was became spear man.
I was very happy, but I disappear purpose L.V. because next is dragon knight and this is employment at L.V 70. but I'll up L.V 70. when I made my character's L.V 30, I was very happy and fun. so I made purpose and I want faster than this time. dragon knight have skill berserker. this skill with spear three lance. this is very powerfully. I want this skill.

I agree with third statement; It is okay in some cases only. I have two reasons why I agree with third statement. First, other two statements are too extreme that it might make some problems. Second, even though doctor-assisted suicide is okay, there are situations it is okay to do that.


First,other two statements are too extreme that it might make some problems. If doctor-assisted suicide is okay, someone might kill inoccent people using this badly, and this has been used when the Hitler was having power to kill Jews. Hitler killed 6,000,000 Jews in lots of ways and doctor-assisted suicide wss only a excuse for poisoning. If doctor-assisted suicide is not allowed, it might use too much money of human vegetables. If we use piece of that money, country's econmony will develop faster and people might be able to use hospital widely because the long term patient might decrease.


Second, even though doctor-assisted suicide is okay, there are situations it is okay to do that. For example, there is a person whose almost dead, but families don't know what to do. If he(or she) had word about death, there's no problem. However, there's no words about death, then you can't decide too fast. I might be not purely dying because of accident. It might be related to very dirty crime for money.


Even though It has some problems, It's better than not letting or letting all the people to die or not die.


Honestly speaking, there are countless inventions that affect our life way more convenientely; however, to me, the light ball is the best invention in history.
Without the light ball, our life would be like without any water which helps to maintain our lives. Without the light ball, have this world been able to prosperous so far? It would be very tangles such as; Making medicine supplies, building some important public buildings, recognize one another's face and working at night. Neverthless, as lights existes, we can work all day long even in the night, see one other's faces, and make medicine supplies.

As you know, the light ball is made by Einstein whom I respect the most. Before we think about what the best inventions are, we should look back; there is always someone who made efforts on making great inventions. As light exists, we are able to get more flourish and grow; furthermore, as great inventor Einstein was existed, light was able to be invented.


What's the special feature of books?
A book tells a story using sets of letter so, that induces a reader to fancy.
A book can tell many contents because they come out in serial forms, this is the merit of books.
If so book don't have any weak point? No,that is not true. Then, what is book's weak point? It is hard to describe emotions because It tells a story using sets of letters.
but movie tells a story using sets of image .
We must use to the sense of sight and the sense of hearing.
A good movie can vividly describe something. but movie receive in time and spatial
Then what is the difference in a movie and a book?
Book tells a story using sets of letters but movie tells a story using sets of images.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

03.03   01.06   02.06   03.06   04.06   05.06   06.06   12.06   02.07   03.07   04.07   05.07   06.07   08.07   09.07   10.07   11.07   12.07   01.08   02.08   03.08   04.08   05.08   06.08   11.08   03.09   04.09   03.10  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?