A METAPHOR FOR I DON'T KNOW WHAT

4.08.2008

 
"Mama Said Knock You Out"

[LL]

C'mon man

[News Report]

And with the local DBT news, LL Cool J with a triumphant comeback
[mumbling]
but tonite...

[LL]

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM
Explosion, overpowerin
Over the competition, I'm towerin
Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops
Don't you dare stare, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced
Competition's payin the price

[Chorus:]

I'm gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!)
Mama said knock you out (HUUUH!!!)
[REPEAT 4X]

Don't u call this a regular jam
I'm gonna rock this land
I'm gonna take this itty bitty world by storm
And I'm just gettin warm
Just like Muhummad Ali they called him Cassius
Watch me bash this beat like a skull
Cuz u know I had beef wit
Why do u riff with me, the maniac psycho
And when I pull out my jammy get ready cuz it might go
BLAAAAW, how ya like me now?
The river will not allow
U to get with, Mr. Smith, dont riff
Listen to my gear shift
I'm blastin, outlastin
Kinda like Shaft, so u could say I'm shaftin
Old English filled my mind
And I came up with a funky rhyme

[Chorus]
[LL]

Breakdown!!!

Shadow boxin when I heard you on the radio (HUUUH!!!)
I just don't know
What made you forget that I was raw?
But now I got a new tour
I'm goin insane, startin the hurricane, releasin pain
Lettin you know that you can't gain, I maintain
Unless ya say my name
Rippin, killin
Diggin and drillin a hole
Pass the Ol' Gold

[Chorus]

Shotgun blasts are heard
When I rip and kill, at WILL
The man of the hour, tower of power, I'll devour
I'm gonna tie you up and let you understand
that I'm not your average man
when I got a jammy in my hand
DAAAAAM!!!!! Oooooohh!!
Listen to the way I slaaaaay, your crew
Damage (UHH) damage (UHH) damage (UHH) damage
Destruction, terror, and mayhem
Pass me a sissy so suckas I'll slay him
Farmers (What!!!) Farmers (What!!!)
I'm ready (we're ready!!!)
I think I'm gonna bomb a town (get down!!)
Don't u neva, eva, pull my lever
Cuz I explode
And my nine is easy to load
I gotta thank God
Cuz he gave me the strength to rock
HARD!! knock you out, mama said knock you out

[Chorus]


As I mentioned in the comments your writing will improve if you learn how to make more complex sentences. Writing complex sentences involves inspecting your writing for sentences that repeat nouns, phrasal verbs and even entire phrases and then combining them to reduce repetition. Watch, I can improve my last couple of sentences by combining:
If you learn how to combine sentences that repeat nouns, phrasal verbs and even entire phrases you can reduce repetition and make your sentences more readable and interesting.



English-Finnish-English
Mama Said Knock You Out LL C'mon man [ News Report ] And with local DBT news LL Cool J with victorious comeback [ mumbling ] but tonight. LL Don't call it comeback I - LETTER here for year Rocking mine peer and putting suck in fear Making tear rain down like MON soon Hear to bass go Boom Explosion , overpowering Over competition I'm towering Shipwreck shop , when I - LETTER flat these lyrics that make you call cops Don't you dare gaze , you better move Don't ever compare Me to rest that clean get slice and died Competition paying charge (^ chorus : I'm gonna knock you out HUUUH!!! Mama said knock you out HUUUH!!! ) [ REPEAT Don't u call this regular jam I'm gonna swung this land I'm gonna drift this itty bitter world by storm And I'm just getting warm Just like Muhummad Ali they alien him Cassius Watch me bash this dress like skull Cuz u knew I - LETTER had beef wit Anythbly drift u riff with me , maniac psyche And when I - LETTER pull out mine jammed get ready-made cuz it might go BLAAAAW , how ya like me now? river will no pass U to get with , Man. Smith dont riff Hear to mine gear shift I'm blast outlastin Good like Bar , so u say I'm bar Old English fill mine mind And I - LETTER come up with funk rhyme [ chorus LL ] decay!! Tail boxing when I - LETTER learn you on radio HUUUH!!! I - LETTER just don't knew What made you forget that I - LETTER raw? But now I - LETTER got new tour I'm going lunatic , starting-point hurricane , unfolding pain Letting you knew that you can't gain I - LETTER sustain Unless ya say mine name Ripping , scathing Digging and drill hole Pass Ol' Gold [ chorus ] Shotgun blast are learn When I - LETTER rip and destroy , at Will man from period , tower from power I'll bolt I'm gonna tie you up and pass you apprehend that I'm no your average man when I - LETTER got jammed in mine pass DAAAAAM!!!!! Oooooohh!! Hear to course I - LETTER slaaaaay , your force Damage UHH ) damage UHH ) damage UHH ) damage Loss , terror , and extermination Pass me so suck I'll slay him Farm ( what!!! ) Farm ( what!!! I'm ready-made we're ready-made!!! I - LETTER consider I'm gonna bomb town ( get down!! Don't u marsh eva , pull mine trap Cuz I - LETTER explode And mine nine is easy to load I - LETTER gotta praise God Cuz anythbly gave me strength to swung hard! knock you out mama said knock you out [ chorus ] As I - LETTER mention in comment your writing will improve if you learn how to make more complex theorem. Writing complex theorem tangle inspection your writing for theorem that repeat substantive , phrase verb and even entire idiom and then combining them to flat repetition. Watch I - LETTER can improve mine last couple from theorem by combining : If you learn how to combine theorem that repeat substantive , phrase verb and even entire idiom you can flat repetition and make your theorem more readable and engrossing.

English-Russian-English

" ma Breathe Beat Thou Among LL C'mon body [ Breeze Acquaint ] AMPERSAND after the local DBT breeze LL Caller J with a triumphant air comeback [ to speak in one's beard ] alone tonic. LL ] Do not call he a comeback I am here behalf in the year one Craggy горы mine compeer ampersand bed suck at awe Creation the break rain down alike a MON anon Audition near the base be on Boom Agony , overbear Above the competition I'm belfry Collapse commissary , as I bead these lyrics such contract thou call the bosk Do not thou dare to stand at gaze , thou better drive Do not right along assimilate Me near the ease such all come by slice ampersand dice Competition advantageous the charge (^ choir : I'm gonna beat thou among HUUUH!!! ) Ma breathe beat thou among HUUUH!!! ) [ TO RING THE CHANGES ON 4X] Do not u call these a accurate chuck I'm gonna crag these allodium I'm gonna finger these itty bitt pax among blow AMPERSAND I'm equitable getter heartwarming Equitable alike Muhummad Ali they caller him Cassia Clock карманные,наручные me bang these bang alike a crania Cuz u to be of aware I had beef brain Wherefore contract u riff after me , the maniac batty AMPERSAND as I drag out mine jammer come by bound cuz he may be on BLAAAAW , as ya alike me now? The effluent pleasure forbid U near come by after , Mister. Blacksmith dont riff Audition near mine device barter I'm blasting , last lobule than as - in fond remembrance of Blood alike Shaft , so u can breathe I'm shafting Aged Anglican тот,кто either то,что charge either fill mine ghost AMPERSAND I came up after a caitiff crambo [ choir LL Breakdown!!! Ghost manly art as I hear thou against the radio HUUUH!!! ) I equitable do not to be of aware As contract thou forget such I am coarse? Alone now I come by a redbrick tour I'm going crazy , flinch the hurricane , absolve ache Lettish thou to be of aware such thou can earn , I to keep alive Except ya breathe mine denomination Bisect , bloody Digging ampersand drill a foramen Elapse the Ol' Yellow dirt [ choir ] Cannon-ball blast am hear As I bisect ampersand assassinate , at will The advocate the h-hour , belfry яние ) against ability I'll devour I'm gonna articulate thou up ampersand balk thou appreciate such I'm no your average body as I come by a jammer at mine arm DAAAAAM!!!!! Oooooohh!! Audition near the avenue I slaaaaay , your crew Damage UHH ) damage UHH ) damage UHH ) damage Decay , atrocity , ampersand mayhem Elapse me a sissy so suck I'll assassinate him Farmer ( as!!! ) Farmer ( as!!! I'm bound we're bound!!! ) I believe I'm gonna bomb a burg ( to go downstairs!! ) Do not u neva eva , bowse mine jack Cuz I blast AMPERSAND mine nine am airy near bulk I come by oblige God Cuz he afford me the agency near crag consistent! beat thou among , ma breathe beat thou among [ choir ] As I allusion at the admonishment your chalk pleasure ameliorate an thou grind as near contract big complex finding. Chalk complex finding do up inspection your chalk behalf finding such to ring the changes on bedside , phrase substantive ampersand entertainment absolute phrase ampersand now combining their near abase brush-up. Clock карманные,наручные , I can ameliorate mine dernier brace яние ) against finding among combining : An thou grind as near band finding such to ring the changes on bedside , phrase substantive ampersand entertainment absolute phrase thou can abase brush-up ampersand contract your finding big clear-cut ampersand cunning.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

03.03   01.06   02.06   03.06   04.06   05.06   06.06   12.06   02.07   03.07   04.07   05.07   06.07   08.07   09.07   10.07   11.07   12.07   01.08   02.08   03.08   04.08   05.08   06.08   11.08   03.09   04.09   03.10  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?